----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire: Celebrity Q&A

The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire

Meet Astera (aka: me), a star in her own mind. Our plucky little heroine has embarked on not one but two difficult, low-paying career paths: writing and acting. Witness the menial jobs! The unreasonable demands! The quirky friends and family! And the glimmer of success just ahead! Through it all, Astera maintains her core beliefs: 1) She is destined to be fabulous 2) Everything is more fun with a cocktail.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Celebrity Q&A

Thanks to Kelly at Microfamous for posting this fun poll on her blog.

The celebrity I'd want to play me in a movie version of my life:
Jennifer Garner (I have a girl crush!)

The celebrity most people who know me think should play me:
Courtney Cox (okay, only my husband says that)

The celebrity I would most likely get plastic surgery to resemble:
Jennifer Garner (just the body, though.)

The celebrity I am most attracted to:
Matthew Fox (Lost...love it!)

The celebrity I'd be most embarrased about admitting I'm attracted to:
Adam Brody (Seth on The O.C.)

Bonus Question:
The celebrity I am not attracted to at all, yet dream about on a regular basis:
Hmm...not really applicable. Most of the dreams I remember are frightening nightmares of people trying to hunt me down. I have had an odd dream about Ben Stiller, though.

I have been out of commission this week, thanks to some minor surgery. More about that when the Vicodin haze wears off.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Alexandrialeigh said…

    Oh, Astera, I love Adam Brody, too...in a very isn't-he-scrumptious-but-annoying kind of way.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said…

    Ben Stiller???? Ben Stiller???? WHAT?!?!?! How does Ben Stiller end up in your dreams????
    I think Matthew McConaughey is dreamy....*sigh* He's a hottie!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home