----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire: All Hallow's Eve

The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire

Meet Astera (aka: me), a star in her own mind. Our plucky little heroine has embarked on not one but two difficult, low-paying career paths: writing and acting. Witness the menial jobs! The unreasonable demands! The quirky friends and family! And the glimmer of success just ahead! Through it all, Astera maintains her core beliefs: 1) She is destined to be fabulous 2) Everything is more fun with a cocktail.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All Hallow's Eve

Now I know I'm 30. This is the first year in recent memory that I haven't dressed up and engaged in some sort of Halloween activity. True, I am going to have drinks with friends later tonight, but it's a little hole-in-the-wall type of place...not the sort to be hosting a costume contest. And we won't get any trick-or-treaters, because we live on a dark, dark street, down a dark, dark lane.

I guess I'm in Halloween limbo this year. I'm not going to any parties myself, and I don't have any small children to dress up in adorable costumes, so I'm not even getting any vicarious Halloween thrills. Well, it doesn't help that Halloween is on a Tuesday this year. It also doesn't help that Mr. Pink hates Halloween. Alas!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home