----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire: No News Is...?

The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire

Meet Astera (aka: me), a star in her own mind. Our plucky little heroine has embarked on not one but two difficult, low-paying career paths: writing and acting. Witness the menial jobs! The unreasonable demands! The quirky friends and family! And the glimmer of success just ahead! Through it all, Astera maintains her core beliefs: 1) She is destined to be fabulous 2) Everything is more fun with a cocktail.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

No News Is...?

I still have not heard anything back from my audition last week. I think that may be a bad sign, but I have not yet given up hope entirely. After all, the director just said they'd be making a decision "sometime next week" and the week isn't over yet. But a tiny part of me feels like if they had really, really liked me, they would have called me by now. I thought this would have been the perfect opportunity for me. All I can do now is hope that I'm still in the running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home