----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire: The Wedding

The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire

Meet Astera (aka: me), a star in her own mind. Our plucky little heroine has embarked on not one but two difficult, low-paying career paths: writing and acting. Witness the menial jobs! The unreasonable demands! The quirky friends and family! And the glimmer of success just ahead! Through it all, Astera maintains her core beliefs: 1) She is destined to be fabulous 2) Everything is more fun with a cocktail.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Wedding


I have returned from the Southland, and the wedding I attending was quite fabulous--second, of course, to my own wedding. Everyone thinks her own wedding was the best, I suppose. Anyway, it really meant a lot to me to be a bridesmaid in this wedding, and it allowed me to relive a lot of my own wedding memories, since my first anniversary is this Sunday! Here is a picture of me and the rest of the bridesmaids. I know, I know...we're all total hotties. Much love and happiness to S. & G.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home