----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ ----------------------------------------------- */ The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire: O Happy Day!

The Fabulous Adventures of Astera: Writer/Actress for Hire

Meet Astera (aka: me), a star in her own mind. Our plucky little heroine has embarked on not one but two difficult, low-paying career paths: writing and acting. Witness the menial jobs! The unreasonable demands! The quirky friends and family! And the glimmer of success just ahead! Through it all, Astera maintains her core beliefs: 1) She is destined to be fabulous 2) Everything is more fun with a cocktail.

Monday, February 14, 2005

O Happy Day!

I was on site doing some freelance work today, which is why I had my cell phone turned off. I was also quite busy, which is why I was not obsessively checking for missed calls. Maybe that was my lucky charm, because at about 3:30, I realized that my little red message light was flashing. And lo and behold, it was a call from an agent who wants to meet with me! I am so, so excited. Of course, this is no guarantee that I will get to sign with said agent, but I'm glad I at least have the opportunity to show them my stuff. My meeting is on Wednesday morning...I'd better get to work brushing up my monologue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home